The MX350 introduces off-road rides for those who are not afraid of the dirt. Essentially a scaled-down motocross bike with an electric motor, the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is ideal for who want to enjoy the dirt bike experience without breaking the bank. Mentioned in the Toys ‘R’ Us joy list the MX350 is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies.
The Dirt Rocket's powerful motor carries riders at speeds of up to 14mph--more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails--and can cruise for up to 10 miles (or 30 minutes) on a single charge. As a final bonus, the variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes.
The bike's riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so the fun isn't restricted to flat pavement. Other details include authentic dirt bike frame geometry, and a retractable kickstand.
So with a high torque motor, large knobby tires and speeds up to 14 mph, that hill has got nothing on you and the MX350.
Recommended for ages 13 and up, the MX350 Dirt Rocket will support a rider up to a weight of 64kg.
For more off road riding try the Razor Pocket Rocket or Razor Dirt Quad.
Please read the MX350 Dirt Rocket owner’s manual before riding. Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Please check and abide by local laws regarding use.
* Miniature off-road electric motocross bike
* Scaled down dirt bike design with double crown fork
* 33cm Pneumatic knobby tires for speeds up to 14mph and maximum grip
* Single speed chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
* Handlebar height – 79cm (wheel to handlebar)
* Hand operated rear brake
* Double crown front fork
* 33cm Pneumatic front and rear tyres
* Single speed chain drive
* High torque 250w electric motor
* Direct start twist-grip throttle
* Retractable kickstand
* Folding foot pegs
* Adjustable riser handlebars
* 24V (2 x 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
* 12 hrs battery charge time
* Measures – 111cm x 62cm x 79cm (L x W x H)
* Dirt Rocket weight – 29.5kg
* Max Rider weight – 64kg
* For ages 13 +
Included in the box
MX350 Dirt Rocket
MX350 Owners manual